Announcement: DBD::Oracle 1.19 Released
Nov 7, 2006 / By John Scoles
The latest release of DBD::Oracle is now ready and can be found at:
The release has been fully tested with the latest version of DBI (1.53).
Below is the list of the changes and /or fixes in this release.
- Fixed execute_array to comply with DBI standard from Martin J. Evans, Xho Jingleheimerschmidt and others
- Fixed execute_array so it will not throw a Perl warning on undef values in Tuples from John Scoles
- Fixed execute_array so it will take the ora_array_chunk_size DB handle attribute
- Fixed some typos in code and READMEs from John Scoles
- Fixed a few other little bugs dealing with compatibility with Oracle 8 Changes to README from Karl Auer
- Suppress warning in 26exe_array.t from Philip Garrett
- Added support for array context aware execute_for_fetch from Martin J. Evans
- Fixed Makefile.PL for an incompatibility with ExtUtils::MM_Unix v1.50 (invoked byExtUtils::MakeMaker) from Dennis McRitchie
- Updated POD to reflect that OCI after 9.2 no longer strips trailing spaces
Leave a Reply