Twenty-editions-on is a good time to look back. I think I can say that Log Buffer has been quite a successful project so far. It is recognized, read, and enjoyed. Also, I’ve been very pleased by the take–up of the distributed editorship by the database blogging community — Log Buffer has had more volunteer editor–publishers in these early days than I expected. They have been uniformly friendly, enthusiastic, flexible, and informed, and I’ve enjoyed meeting and working with all of them. Here they all are, with their respective editions:
- Log Buffer #19 — Jay Pipes’s Design, Develop, Discover, Define
- Log Buffer #16 — Guy Bowerman’s Informix Application Development
- Log Buffer #13 — Ronald Bradford’s Technical Notes and Articles of Interest
- Log Buffer #12 — Giuseppe Maxia’s The Data Charmer
- Log Buffer #11 — Mark Rittman’s Oracle BI, Data Warehousing and Databases
- Log Buffer #9 — Daniel Schneller’s Blog
- Log Buffer #8 — Craig Mullins’s Perspectives on Database Management
- Log Buffer #6 — Mike Kruckenberg
- Log Buffer #4 — Doug Burns’s Doug’s Oracle Blog
- Log Buffer #3 — Bill Thater’s gruntdba
Here’s Lisa Dobson’s Log Buffer #20.
Interested in working with David? Schedule a tech call.