2) For the best, most creative blog post about the meetup itself, Pythian is giving away an Apple TV. But, there are a few small rules:
- the blog post must use as many names of people in attendance as possible.
- the blog post must be readable. It needs to make sense to someone who wasn’t there. It must be a story and not a list.
- the blog post must contain one other small tidbit of information about each individual that you’ll uncover during your “networking” as you weave your fascinating stories of the evening (like their blog name, a contact detail, favorite color, title, hobby, cat’s name, certification, what they were drinking, how much they had to drink…).
- the entry must be posted by midnight on Sunday the 26th of September. Please reference this post in your blog and it should be automatically picked up by the blog engine and posted in the comment as a track-back (if it doesn’t appear in the comments for some reason — please do post the link in your comment!
Can you tell we’re trying to encourage a little more mingling? :)
And last but not least — all this couldn’t be happening without Vanessa Simmons who’s been orchestrating all of the fun this year. Thanks Vanessa!
Share this article
19 Responses to “OOW10 Bloggers Meetup Agenda — T-shirts are Back and More…”
Leave a Reply