For those who missed the sessions, or just want to relive the fun!
Almost all the sessions were filmed; regrettably Darren Cassar’s Securich – MySQL user administration and security made easy! and Stephane Combaudon’s Minimizing data access with covering indexes were not.
The YouTube videos have the descriptions and resources from the official conference pages, and links to pages. If there is more information to add (for example, the slides from a talk are now online), or if you spot an error, please feel free to add a comment on the YouTube video, or as a comment to this blog post.
- Spider: Sharding for the Masses – Giuseppe Maxia
- A Better mysqltuner – Sheeri Cabral (my session!)
- Getting acquainted with Apache Derby – Kristian Wagaan
- New kid on the block: The BlackRay Data Engine — Felix Schupp
- MySQL High Availability Solutions — Lenz Grimmer
- Bringing Master/Slave into the 21st Century using Tungsten Database Clustering — Linas Virbalas
- PBXT: Technology trends that affect your database — Vladimir Kolesnikov
- MySQL Proxy: a MySQL toolbox – Architecture and concepts of misuse — Jan Kneschke
- Galera Replication, multi-master synchronous replication for MySQL — Seppo Jaakola
- Panel Discussion: The OSS Toolshed Shootout Speakers and technologies: Sheeri K. Cabral – MySQL; Holger Klemt – Firebird; Felix Schupp – BlackRay; Kristian Waagan – Apache Derby (JavaDB); Lenz Grimmer – moderator; Kore Nordmann – CouchDB; Andreas ‘ads’ Scherbaum – PostgreSQL (this was a fun panel to be on)
- Firebird – a really free database used in free and commercial projects — Holger Klemt
Share this article
3 Responses to “OpenSQLCamp 2009 presentation videos are online and free!”
Leave a Reply