OpenSQLCamp Lightning Talk Videos
Nov 25, 2009 / By Sheeri Cabral
OpenSQLCamp was a huge success! Not many folks have blogged about what they learned there….if you missed it, all is not lost. We did take videos of most of the sessions (we only had 3 video cameras, and 4 rooms, and 2 sessions were not recorded).
All the videos have been processed, and I am working on uploading them to YouTube and filling in details for the video descriptions. Not all the videos are up right now….right now all the lightning talks are up.
- All the lightning talks belowin one continuous video (just over 54 minutes total)
- The Graph Engine (Antony Curtis)
- Cluster/J, a new set of Java APIs to MySQL Cluster 5.1 (John David Duncan)
- Sphinx, the fulltext storage engine (Peter Zaitsev)
- iiBench, the Indexed Insertion Benchmark (Bradley Kuszmaul of Tokutek)
- JJtree in Coco
- Integrating OSS with Windows (Tom Hanrahan of Microsoft)
- Trainwreck, an agent for MySQL replication (Domas Mituzas)
- Column Stores (David Lutz of Infobright)
- I Play With Data, about doing real statistical calculations of data, when SQL gets in the way (Joseph di Paolantonio)
- Your Guide to NoSQL (Brian Aker)
- PL/Parrot The call for PL/Parrot in Postgres is put out there (Jonathan “Duke” Leto)
I am working on uploading the rest of the sessions, so look for them next week, though I may have one or two up very soon.
2 comments on “OpenSQLCamp Lightning Talk Videos”
Pingback: Presentation: Drizzle is not MySQL with Changes by Brian Aker | The Pythian Blog