Pythian & Oracle Database Appliance in the News
Sep 21, 2011 / By Vanessa Simmons
Pythian makes deployment of new Oracle Database Appliance even easier with fixed-price offering. Pythian’s EasyMigrate offering gives customers firm pricing and a predictable, streamlined migration plan to get Oracle Database Appliance up and running in the shortest possible timeframe.
Today was a busy day in the news for Pythian, as Oracle released Oracle Database Appliance. Pythian is now offering fixed-price services to migrate to ODA and support it on an ongoing basis. Small and midsized business can leverage Pythian’s Oracle expertise and take full advantage of the cost and performance advantages of ODA.
- Read the news
- Get an estimate on the cost to migrate to ODA
- Contact us to have your questions answered or to get started with ODA
Here’s the buzz so far:
- Oracle Database Appliance – What does it mean for you and your business?
- Oracle takes aim at hardward competitors with channel ready database appliance
- Oracle database seen as entry to Exadata
- Database appliance for the masses
- Comparing Oracle Database Appliance and Exadata
- Unofficial Oracle Database Appliance FAQ
Will you be at Oracle OpenWorld? Pythian is presenting tips, best practices, real-world experiences and lessons learned at over 8 sessions, including co-presentations with clients Western Union and WWT. If you want to connect with any of our technical, sales or executives team attending send us an email.
One comment on “Pythian & Oracle Database Appliance in the News”
Pingback: Log Buffer #239, A Carnival of the Vanities for DBAs | The Pythian Blog
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.