Pythian continues to have a busy quarter with events right up to the end of the 2011 calendar year.
If you happened to miss us at a past event, email firstname.lastname@example.org to reconnect or request a copy of the any of the presentations we’ve made through 2011 or earlier.
- Ottawa, ON – Nov. 16, 2011 – The HRPA presents it’s 2011/2012 CEO Dinner series and kicks off the season with a rare appearance by Pythian CEO Andrew Waitman speaking with his unique insight on “Perspectives on Business Success and The Critical Role of HR”. If you missed this rare opportunity to hear Andrew and are interested in the subject, reach out to us to connect with him.
- Birmingham, UK – Dec. 5-7th, 2011 – Find Pythian experts at the UKOUG’s Annual User Group Conference. Founder Paul Vallee will be in attendance, along with our sales and local UK team members. Catch sessions by:
- Alex Gorbachev: Database I/O Performance, Measurement, Planning & Amazon RDS, EC2 and S3 for Oracle Databases
- Christo Kutrovsky: Oracle Exadata Hybrid Columnar Compression – Leveraging it Fully
- Marc Fielding: Oracle Exadata I/O Resource Management, Ideal Technology for Consolidation
- Maris Elsins: Concurrent Processing Performance Analysis for Apps DBAs
- Michael Abbey: RMAN Setup Best Practices & Using a Physical Standby to Minimize Downtime for Database Release or Server Change
- To meet with Pythian at UKOUG send a note to us.
- Nov. 2011 – Movember Campaign: Team Pythian, both individually and collectively are adding to the “mo”mentum of the Movember “mo”vement in support of men’s health issues. Go Mo’s go!
- Nov. 22, 2011 – “Register – Introducing Oracle Database Appliance with Alex Gorbachev“
- Nov. 23, 2011 – “Register – Under the Hood of Oracle ASM – Fault Tolerance with Alex Gorbachev“
- Nov. 30, 2011 – “Register – Peering Through The Cloud – The Straight Goods on Oracle Exalogic with Marc Fielding“
- Watch for Pythian across North America presenting our experience with Oracle Database Appliance in various cities and at various user group and local Oracle events in conjunction with your Oracle field sales team. If you missed us recently at TOUG, and NoCOUG – send us a note at email@example.com and we’ll share our beta experience and details of the free migration offer we announced at Oracle OpenWorld 2011 where Pythian will upgrade or migrate you to ODA free of charge. Get all of your ODA questions answered candidly by our expert team, and learn how to take advantage of all Oracle Database Appliance has to offer and get upgraded to Oracle Database 11g in the process.
Share this article
Leave a Reply