With PerconaLive 2017 coming up in a couple of months, go ahead and get excited! The conference is being held in Santa Clara, California from April 24-28, 2017.
While you’re there, be sure to add these Pythian sessions to your schedule:
Monday April 24
- 1:30pm-4:30pm – ProxySQL Tutorial, Derek Downey co-presenting with Rene Cannao (ProxySQL) and David Turner (Uber)
Tuesday April 25
- 11:30am-12:20pm – B-Trees, Fractal Trees, Heaps and Log Structured Merge Trees, Where did they all come from and why?, John Schulz
- 1:20pm-2:10pm – Securing your MySQL/MariaDB data, Ronald Bradford co-presenting with Colin Charles (Percona)
- 5:15pm – 5:40pm – Reducing Human Error while Failing Forward Fast, Martin Arrieta and Amanda MacDonald
Wednesday April 26
- 11:10am – 12:00pm* – Exploring replication and sharding in MongoDB, Igor Donchovski
- 11:10am – 12:00pm* – Time series collection and processing in the cloud: integrating OpenTSDB with Google Cloud BigTable, Danil Zburivsky and Christos Soulios
- 5:00pm – 5:25pm – Experiences using gh-ost in a multi-tier topology, Valerie Parham-Thompson and Ivan Groenewold
*Unfortunately, you’ll have to make a choice between these two great sessions.
We look forward to seeing you there!
Interested in working for Pythian? Check out our open positions.
Interested in working with Derek? Schedule a tech call.