There are so many things you can do in beautiful Dublin, Ireland. Tour the historic St. Patrick’s Cathedral, kiss the Blarney Stone at Blarney Castle to summon up a bit of good luck…
But if you LOVE open source as much as we do, register to attend the premier open source database conference, Percona Live Europe 2017 , which will be taking place at the Radisson Blu Royal Hotel from September 25-27.
This tech focused conference will consist of tutorials, informative sessions and a fantastic opportunity to network amongst tech aficionados and top industry leaders. It also promises to provide an “emphasis on the core topics of MySQL, MongoDB, PostgreSQL and other open source databases”.
What has us really excited (like everything else wasn’t enough)? Providing you with the scoop on sessions set to be presented by a few members of our elite crew:
Monday, September 25, 2017:
- Ronald Bradford (with co-presenter Colin Charles from Percona): Implementing MySQL Security Features | 1:30PM – 4:30PM
Tuesday, September 26, 2017:
- Pep Pla: Heterogeneous Replication Between MySQL and MongoDB Using Tungsten Replicator | 12:20PM – 1:10PM
- Matthiaus Crauwels: Rolling out Database-as-a-Service using ProxySQL and Orchestrator | 3:20PM – 4:10PM
- Ronald Bradford: A TokuDB Migration Case Study | 4:30PM – 5:30PM
Wednesday, September 27, 2017:
- Rohit Kumar, Martin Arrieta, and Kedar Vaijanapurkar: Why We Recommend PMM to Clients | 11:20AM – 12:10PM
- Alexey Kopytov (with co-presenter Martin Arrieta from Pythian): Modern sysbench: Teaching an Old Dog New Tricks | 4:55PM – 5:20PM
We know. We’re pretty stoked too! Advanced registration tickets are available until September 5 so click here to get yours now. See you there!