Migration, management, and modernization
Pythian makes migrating to Google Cloud a streamlined process optimized for efficiency and flexibility.
We’re tested and trusted experts
Our certified Google Cloud experts provide you the fastest time to value with Google’s Data Management solutions.
Get certified advice and flexible service
Get what you need when you need it
- Migrating to Google Cloud? Need 24×7 ops management? We’ve got you.
We’ll get you from here to there worry-free
- Leverage solutions like Cloud SQL to migrate from open-source databases such as MySQL or PostgreSQL.
Innovate and scale
Accelerate your business transformation
- Optimize how you use Google Cloud’s features to your best advantage.
Get it all with Pythian
- Whether it’s cloud operations, automation, or data and analytics, we’re your one-stop shop.
Leverage deep Google Cloud expertise
Trust a trusted partner
- We’re a trusted Google Premier Partner with 90+ experts.
Lean on our certifications
- We have more than 100 including cloud migration, infrastructure, machine learning, and many more.
See how our Data Management with Google Cloud Services can work for you
Do you need to improve responsiveness to your customers? Do you want to eliminate redundancy and increase efficiency? Call Pythian.
Global fashion retailer boosts online sales and cuts costs by going to the cloud
To improve its responsiveness, flexibility, and cost-effectiveness, AllSaints made the decision to migrate its operations from a hybrid cloud environment to Google Cloud alone. And there was no room for downtime or degradation of performance.
Optimize your Migration with Pythian Data Management with Google Cloud
Frequently Asked Questions
What is Google Cloud data management, and how does it work?
Google Cloud data management is an initiative for effectively using data by leveraging Google Cloud’s open and unified platform that offers AI-powered speed, data security, and scale, allowing users to effectively manage every stage of the data lifecycle from:
- Data collection: Google Cloud data management offers tools and services to help you effectively and efficiently collect data from various sources, such as Cloud SQL, Pub/Sub, etc.
- Data storage: Google Cloud data management provides options like BigQuery, DataStore, Dataplex, and other tools for different types of data storage (relational, non-relational, file, object, etc.)
- Data processing: Google Cloud data management offers services for both stream and batch data processing, such as Data Fusion, Dataflow, Dataproc, and others.
- Data analysis: Google Cloud data management offers services for both non-SQL and SQL analytics engines, such as Dataproc and Looker, as well as services for AI and machine learning analysis, such as Vertex AI and AutoML.
- Data delivery: Google Cloud data management offers tools and services to help you create reports, data visualizations, dashboards, and APIs for data delivery purposes, including Looker, BigQuery BI Engine, and Apigee API Management Platform.
With Google Cloud data management, you can fully leverage Google’s AI and machine learning features to automate data collection, data analysis, improve data reliability and quality, and generate more useful insights from the analyzed data.
With Google’s state-of-the-art security features like identity management, advanced encryption, audit logging, and compliance certifications, you can also reliably ensure the compliance and security of your data.
What are some of the data management services offered by Pythian?
Pythian’s Data Management with Google Cloud offers the fastest time to value with Google’s Data Management solutions, with data management services including:
- Migration to Google Cloud: helping your business plan and execute data migrations from your existing environment to Google Cloud while ensuring minimal downtime and risk. Pythian can migrate data from any on-premises, cloud, or hybrid environments (Dataplex, Cloud SQL, BigQuery, and others) to Google Cloud.
- 24/7 operations management: Pythian offers round-the-clock support, monitoring, and maintenance for your Google Cloud data. Pythian will also handle data-related tasks such as automated backup and recovery, security patching, cost optimization, performance tuning, and others.
- Cloud optimization: Pythian can help optimize your data to ensure reliability, performance, efficiency, and scalability by leveraging Google Cloud’s best practices and features.
- Data analytics consulting: design, implement, and monitor data analytics solutions in the Google Cloud environment, according to your business’s unique needs and goals. Pythian will choose the optimal tools for your data analysis, such as Dataflow, Dataproc, BigQuery, and others, as well as help your business build dashboards, reports, data pipelines, and machine learning models from your data.
- Database support services: Pythian offers 24/7 expert support for various Google Cloud-supported database technologies, such as MySQL, Oracle, PostgreSQL, etc. Pythian can assist your business in managing database operations, optimizing database performance, troubleshooting issues, and ensuring compliance and data security on your databases.
- Modernizing ERP: Pythian can help modernize your organization’s ERP (Enterprise Resource Planning) by migrating your legacy ERP systems to Google Cloud’s secure, fast, and scalable environment. Pythian can also assist your business in integrating your ERP platform with other Google Cloud applications and solutions.
How does Google Cloud ensure the security and privacy of my data?
Google, as one of the largest and most advanced tech enterprises in the world, offers state-of-the-art data security and privacy measures, including but not limited to:
- Encryption at rest: Google Cloud, by default, encrypts data at rest using AES 256-bit encryption. If you feel this is inadequate, you can also use additional third-party key management services or your own keys to encrypt your data.
- Encryption in transit: Google Cloud utilizes TLS/SSL encryption protocols to encrypt data in transit. In addition, you can also use VPNs, peering, or private interconnect services to further secure your connections.
- Identity and access management(IAM): Google Cloud offers an advanced IAM feature to control who can access your data and resources. Easily assign roles and permissions to individual users, groups, or service accounts based on the principle of least privilege (users only gain access when they truly need it.) You can also implement single-sign-on (SSO,) two-factor authentication (2FA), or identity federation to further enhance access management.
- Audit logging and monitoring: Google Cloud provides audit logs that accurately record any activities that occur in your Google account in real time. You can also use additional monitoring tools, such as Google’s Cloud Monitoring and Cloud Logging, to identify and respond to anomalies and incoming threats.
- Compliance certifications and attestations: Google Cloud is compliant with various world-class standards, such as ISO 27001, SOC 2/3, GDPR, HIPAA, PCI DSS, and others.
- Dedicated security teams: Google has a reliable team of security teams who work around the clock to protect your environments and data from various threats. They utilize advanced security techniques such as penetration testing, threat modeling, vulnerability scanning, and others while collaborating with the wider security community to continuously learn and improve.
What are the benefits of using Google Cloud data management services by Pythian?
Pythian is an authorized Google partner, helping companies migrate and modernize their Google Cloud data.
Some of the benefits of using Pythian’s Google Cloud data management services are:
- Support for a wide range of Google Data Management products: Pythian supports various Google Data management solutions that may cater to different needs, such as Dataplex, BigQuery, Dataflow, Dataproc, Data Fusion, Data Catalog, Data Studio, AI Platform, etc., as well as various database technologies such as MySQL, Oracle, MongoDB, Cassandra, PostgreSQL, and others.
- Access to Google’s AI and Machine Learning features: Pythian can help you leverage Google’s AI and machine learning capabilities to automate tasks, improve data accuracy and quality, and generate insights from your data. Pythian can also help you generate reports, build data pipelines, dashboards, and machine learning models from your Google Cloud data.
- Faster time to value: as a certified Google Cloud partner, Pythian’s team of experts can help you plan, execute, and manage your data migration to Google Cloud to minimize downtime and risk, and also optimize your Google Cloud data to ensure reliability, scalability, and performance.
- Flexible service options: Pythian offers various service options to meet your business’s unique needs and budget. You can customize your payment terms and service level agreement and choose from data migration, operations management, data analytics consulting, cloud optimization, ERP modernization, and database support services.
- Proven success stories: some of the clients Pythian has helped include, Sanmina, MotivHealth, Unilog and more. You can read some of their case studies here.
How does Google Cloud ensure data compliance with industry standards and regulations?
As one of the largest enterprises in the world, Google regularly undergoes independent audits to verify its compliance with various regulations and standards, such as ISO 27001, SOC 2/3, GDPR, HIPAA, and PCI DSS. To view the full list, please refer to Google Cloud’s compliance offerings.
Google Cloud also features a secure-by-design infrastructure, a shared fate risk management model, and a continuous focus on eliminating ongoing threats to help your business meet data security and compliance requirements.
To ensure your organization’s data compliance, Google Cloud also provides various tools and guidance, such as data protection impact assessments (DPIAs), responding to data subject requests (DSRs), establishing data retention policies, implementing data sovereignty controls, and more.