Assess. Apply. Accelerate with Pythian Machine Learning Services
Use artificial intelligence and machine learning (AI/ML) across your enterprise—to identify hidden insights, produce recommendations, detect anomalies, evaluate and optimize options, automate manual activities and more. Pythian can help you connect your business priorities to AI/ML projects, implement and scale these projects, and measure their business value—we support your entire AI/ML lifecycle.
Pythian Machine Learning Services for Continuous Transformation
Artificial intelligence and machine learning(AI/ML) requires a team. Our data scientists, engineers and developers use their cutting-edge experience, deep AI/ML understanding, and advanced analytics and programming skills to plan, build, deploy and manage your AI/ML projects. From use case prioritization, to model creation and training, to operating your models at scale, and post-implementation performance monitoring and enhancements, we’re with you for the entire journey.
- Define business goals and potential use cases.
- Identify gaps between “data” and “action.”
- Translate business use cases into AI/ML problems and solutions.
Deploy and integrate
- Integrate model outputs with various business-critical applications.
- Achieve data integration and model inference at scale.
- Operationalize production-ready AI/ML through MLOps.
- Build AI/ML models to make predictive decisions.
- Design, train and test AI/ML models using cutting-edge model architecture and tools.
- Gain transformative positive effect of models in action.
Manage and optimize
- Ensure ongoing consistency and repeatability of AI/ML solution.
- Track solution performance, monitor alerts, refresh model.
- Feed future model building with solution automation.
Key Generative AI Capabilities
- Integration with Data Governance, Vendor Management, and InfoSec standards.
- Managed access.
- Centralized logging & reproducibility.
- Separation of data for training & resultant output in policy application.
- Understanding of regional requirements.
- Integration with Data Governance tools.
- Rollback & ability to forget.
- Exclusion in training when executing. (Copyright protections)
- SAP, Oracle, SFDC, etc integration for bi-directional data movement.
- Unified workflow for business users.
- Pre-trained models, specific to business process and industry.
- Ability to augment with proprietary data for training.
- Ever growing specificity for regionality, language, process & regulation.
See how our machine learning services can work for you
Pythian’s data scientists helped Schnucks develop a machine learning model to predict shopper likelihood to buy certain products. The 12-week proof of concept gave the Schnucks team the opportunity to learn the platform and absorb Pythian’s analytic approach in a collaborative environment.
AI/ML keeps world’s biggest trucks rolling
Teck, a major mining company, needed to optimize haul truck operations by predicting failures. With access to a vast amount of IoT (Internet of Things) data from operating machines, Teck partnered with Pythian to leverage AI/ML and produce unique actionable insights.