When container management became a headache for Sittercity, the company moved to Google Cloud Platform, using Google Kubernetes Engine and Google Cloud machine learning tools to automate and improve key business processes.
With as many as 1,500 new sitters signing up every day, Sittercity needed a more scalable infrastructure. Using Kubernetes to manage Docker containers solved part of the problem, but Sittercity’s IT staff still had to manage the Kubernetes clusters in the cloud, including provisioning virtual machines (VMs) and solving networking and configuration challenges.
- Gives parents a better customer experience and sitters a more efficient process
- Automates quality control for sitter photos with a high degree of accuracy
- Frees up two-thirds of sitter review team for more strategic, customer-focused work
- Reduces cloud hosting costs by 60 percent
- 40 hours a week saved in container management
Explore Google Workspace
No matter your business, no matter the challenge: Pythian’s solutions drive results.