Exceeding customer expectations
Customers expect nothing less than a superior experience, which requires maintaining service efficiency across channels and flexible access to products and services. This means using data to deliver personalized messages that resonate with shoppers, save them time and provide solutions for all their shopping needs.
- Current holiday forecasts from both a consumer and retailer perspective
- Site performance and its impact on key performance indicators
- Heightened customer expectations and how savvy retailers are succeeding in an omni-channel world
- Winning merchandising and best practices that engage and convert shoppers
- Business intelligence and big data – why knowing your customer can help craft a targeted, personalized shopping experience
Please complete the form to download a recorded copy of this webinar.
Lauren Freedman, President, the e-tailing group