CASSANDRA CONSULTING, IMPLEMENTATION, AND SUPPORT SERVICES FROM CERTIFIED APACHE CASSANDRA AND DATASTAX ENTERPRISE EXPERTS
Whether you’re considering an open source or commercial Cassandra deployment, planning to implement it, or already have it in production, Pythian’s certified experts can work with your team to ensure the success of your project at every phase.
Pythian helps you get the most from Cassandra and DataStax Enterprise by addressing all aspects of deployment, including initial design, configuration, and performance tuning. Our teams of dedicated experts provide initial response and incident management around the performance and availability of your Cassandra-based services, both open source and commercial, as well as proactive maintenance and operational support 24/7, with flexible monthly contracts that don’t lock you in.
- Use case analysis
- System architecture recommendations
- Detailed deployment plan and road map
- Data model design
- Java development
- Cluster design and deployment
- Data connectivity and integration
- Garbage collection tuning
- Security configuration
- Installation and upgrades
- Database migration
- Pre-production health check and review
- Advanced troubleshooting and performance tuning
- 24/7 monitoring and problem resolution
- Root-cause analysis
- Systems maintenance
- Performance of required upgrades
- Proactive and reactive monitoring
- Continuous improvements
- Thread-pool management
- Flexible engagement model
Learn more about our services and how working with Pythian can accelerate your digital transformation, improve cost-efficiency, and reduce risk.
GET OUR LATEST CONTENT
Receive our monthly newsletter
“True Cassandra expertise is very difficult to find in today’s market, and with expert help from providers like Pythian, Cassandra and DataStax Enterprise users can not only deploy quickly, they can also benefit from knowing that their databases will continue to operate at an optimal level on an ongoing basis – 24/7.”
Matt Rollender, VP, Cloud Strategy, DataStax.